Change begins with action
Becoming a Certified NLP Life Coach
Would you like to rewrite and rewire the way you think? Change your mindset and guide others to do the same thing? Learning the techniques of NLP can help you to change your outlook and how you view the world.
You’ll make these changes through the use of words. You will refocus the way you perceive the world around you, and you will learn to create guideposts to creating a more successful and purposeful future. Your new reality and the new reality of your clients will be one that you help direct and control.
The CPD Certified NLP & Life Coach Programme provides the knowledge you need change the minds and your lives of your clients.
A Journey through the Mind
The CPD Certified NLP & Life Coach Programme starts by taking you on a journey through the mind. You will consider your existing beliefs, learn which elements currently drive your subconscious and define how thought patterns and habits are formed.
You will also gain an understand of how short-term and long-term memory works. You will learn identify flawed thinking, familiarise yourself with NLP assumptions, learn the relevance of internal representations and learn about Identifying Schemas and Cognitive Distortions and their application.
We will exlplore negative self-talk and the impact it has on the mind.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
We will exlplore negative self-talk and the impact it has on the mind. We look at how to use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to reframe negative conditioning, the similarities and differences between CBT and NLP, cognitive restructuring and the idea of automatic negative thoughts, and the theory behind Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy.
You will cover the three primary representational systems in NLP – visual, auditory and kinaesthetic (the VAK model) – how these affect our choices and how to work with them, along with how to use the screen of the mind technique to visualise a new life and a new approach to everything your client encounters.
NLP Meta Programmes
Behavioural modelling is an important element of working with clients, this involves modelling your clients behaviour. You will gain an insight into how to model successful people and become familiar with modelling techniques for weight loss, personal success, better health and so on.
NLP Meta Programmes
Behaviour is generally at the root of everything we do. You will learn how to help your client generate new behaviours to develop a new mindset. You will familiarise yourself with using the Circle of Excellence as a tool for accelerating personal and professional growth and the Fast Phobia Cure and Parts therapy for internal conflict. You’ll also learn the primary motivation behind patterns of behaviour and how to overcome procrastination.
NLP Meta Programmes
We will discuss filters and perceptions and how they work to distort and generalise the information we take in – focussing on NLP Meta Programmes – and gain an understanding of the Logical Levels Pyramid, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, and how to use chunking as a tool.
You will learn to help your clients rewrite their past and envision their future with NLP timelines. As a student on the CPD Certified NLP Practitioner Programme, you’ll work with timelines, understand perceptual positions and goal setting, be aware of how to set SMART goals, and be able to change your clients personal history with timelines.
- Changing Beliefs
- Subconscious Drives
- How Habits and Thought Patterns are Formed in the Brain
- Short-Term Versus Long-Term Memory
- Changing Your Story – NLP Frameworks
- Changing Beliefs with NLP
- When Thinking is Flawed
- NLP Assumptions/Presuppositions
- Internal Representations
- Identifying Schemas
- Cognitive Distortions
- What is CBT?
- Operant Conditioning and CBT Versus NLP
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Cognitive Restructuring and Reframing
- Cognitive Journaling
- The VAK Method
- Identifying and Working with Submodalities
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Swish Technique for Change
- The Screen of the Mind Exercise
- Understanding Your Filters and Perceptions
- Internal Frame of Reference
- External Frame of Reference
- NLP Meta Program
- Logical Levels Pyramid
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Working with Timelines
- How to Use Timelines
- Perceptual Positions
- Three-Step Process to Set Up Perceptual Positions
- Timelines and Goal Setting
- Changing Personal History with Timelines
- Building Rapport
- Advanced Language Patterns
- The Four Stages of a Counselling Relationship
- How to Build Rapport Naturally and Empathetic Listening and
- Questioning Techniques
- Destroying Resistance with Stories
- The Power of Belief
- Creating Metaphors
- Metaphors for Common Problems
- Popular Therapeutic Metaphors
- Gestalt Therapy
- The 12 States of Attention
- Behavioural Modelling
- Entrepreneurial Success Mindset
- Moving from Dream to Realisation
- Tips for Achieving Success
- Visualisation and Modelling Techniques
- NLP Anchors
- Installing Anchors
- Building Resource Anchors
- Collapsing Anchors
- Chaining Anchors and Post-Hypnotic Suggestions
- New Behaviour Generator
- Technique Number 1
- Technique Number 2
- Technique Number 3
- Detailed Steps for New Behaviour
- The Circle of Excellence
- Tackling Phobias
- Secondary Gains – Understanding Primary Motivation
- Behind Patterns of Behaviour
- Parts Therapy for Internal Conflict
- The 10-Step Parts Integration Process
Some common scholarship application questions.
- You must be 100% committed to completing the entire course.
- All lessons are in English, complete fluency is required.
- Take into consideration the exam fee, this is not included in any scholarship award.
If you are awarded a scholarship place then your tuition fees are fully covered and free of charge. If you are not awarded a scholarship, the tuition fees are £475
For scholarship students, to sit the final exam and be awarded certification for your programme the exam fee is £75 GBP (7,350 INR approx) for Certificate courses. This cost is outside the control of the academy and is not included in the tuition scholarship.
Anyone can apply for a scholarship.
You must commit to following the course with 100% commitment. It is important that all students are fully focussed on their success. If you miss classes or deadlines you will lose your scholarship place on the programme.
For various reasons you may not be in a position to afford to pay your exam fees, in this situation it is better to apply for a scholarship at another time when you are more financially secure. Exam fees are outside the control of the academy and cannot be discounted or included in a tuition scholarship.